The Neo-Pure NP217 water filter, which is compatible with the Aqua-Pure AP200 system, is a two stage full flow filter that is effective at reducing sediment, chlorine, taste, and odor for 6 to 12 months. In the first stage, the NP217 filters through a graded density prefilter. Next, unwanted tastes, odors, and chlorine are reduced as water passes through activated carbon.
The Neo-Pure NP217 material has changed from construction GAC carbon material to carbon block. This has improved the product because it is not lighter and has increased surface area.
- FDA Approved. Filter components are manufactured with FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Compatible Replacement.Compatible with the following systems: Aqua-Pure® AP217, Aqua-Pure® AP200, and Purwater® PW-200.
- Contaminant Reducer. The Neo-Pure NP217 filter will reduce sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Filter media: grooved melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon
- Compatible with Aqua-Pure™ AP217 and American Plumber DW-200R
- Fits Aqua-Pure™ AP200 (5528901) and Purwater™ PW-200 filter housings
- Grainger Part #2P076, 40161502
|3M Water Filtration||CFS217, CFS217-H, 4629020, 5593405, 46290-20, 55934-05|
|Ace Hardware||46290-02, 4206561|
|Aqua-Pure™/3M Purification||AP217, 4629002, 4629005, 46290-02, 46290-05|
Looking For An Alternative Filter ?We recommend the following filter alternatives, which share similar design and use specifications.
All orders received by Water-Softeners-Filters.com are considered high priority and are shipped as soon as possible. Orders are normally processed and shipped within one (1) business day. Orders that are not stocked within our Las Vegas warehouse are typically shipped directly from one of our distribution partners.
Once an order leaves our facility, delivery becomes the responsibility of the contracted carrier. Once the carrier has checked the package into their system, we are unable to stop or cancel the order.
Payment At Time of Order
We charge your credit card at the time you submit an order rather than at the time of shipment. This is a common Internet practice, particularly for companies that do not save customer credit cards. Charging at the time of order rather than at shipment ensures your credit card is not at risk of being compromised or stolen by hackers because it was improperly stored.
Drop Ship Orders
Drop ship items are products that are shipped directly from the manufacturer, or one of our distribution partners. Drop shipping allows us to offer a larger array of products to meet customer needs. Normally, drop ship items are shipped the same or next business day by the manufacturer or distributor. Some drop ship items may require additional processing time. Please allow 3-5 days for additional processing time. If the item is not immediately in a drop shipper warehouse, it may take up to 7-business to ship. If the manufacturer is out of stock, we will contact you via email and allow you to cancel or backorder this item.
Depending on your location and the makeup of your order, drop ship items can arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Water-Softeners-Filters.com uses several different shipping carriers. If a tracking number is available for your order, Water-Softeners-Filters.com will provide the tracking number via a shipping confirmation email.
Free shipping (for the contiguous United States) is offered on all orders over $100.00 via a provider of our choosing. We will not know the carrier until your order is packed. If you do not receive USPS delivery please provide a PO Box as well as a street address for your shipping address.
All free shipping orders typically have a standard 7-10 business day delivery time after order processing and packing. If you need your order quicker than the standard delivery timeframe, you can select and pay for an expedited shipping service during checkout.
Inside the Contiguous United States:
All orders under $100.00 will have the option to choose their preferred carrier and pricing.
Outside Contiguous United States:
Currently, Water-Softeners-Filters.com does not ship outside the contiguous United States.
Customer Requested Shipping
Water-Softeners-Filters.com uses several different carriers, and we can provide customer-requested shipping via your carrier.
All shipments will be sent without signature required unless the customer requests a signature in which case there will be an additional shipping charge added to your order total. Customers will be informed of charges before order is shipped.
Pre-Shipment Delivery Changes
If an order has not shipped yet, Water-Softeners-Filters.com can assist customers with making changes to an updated or different shipping address. Modifications to the delivery method can also be made before an order is shipped. Please note, upgrading to expedited delivery service will result in an increase in shipping costs that will need to be paid for before the order can ship.
Water-Softeners-Filters.com offers expedited shipping options from all three shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS).
All expedited orders placed by 1:00 PM PST will be shipped the same day. All orders placed after 1:00 PM PST will be shipped the next business day, which starts the expedited shipping clock. Shipments occur on business days, where business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Any expedited order placed after 1:00 PM PST on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
Mid-Shipment Delivery Changes
Once an order has shipped, any requests to correct customer address errors, for example a wrong zip code or street address, will incur the Redirect Fee that is applied by each carrier. This fee starts at $15.90-$18.00 per package and varies depending on the carrier. This carrier fee will need to be paid for by the customer before a change is made.
Once an order has shipped, a request to change the delivery method, for example, a request to expedite delivery, cannot be accommodated.
Undeliverable Address & Refusal of Shipments
If any shipment is refused by the customer and sent back to Water-Softeners-Filters.com the customer will be responsible for both outgoing and incoming shipping charges, plus any refusal charge levied by the carrier. Refusal charges vary depending on the shipping carrier.
Once the refused package is returned to Water-Softeners-Filters.com the customer will be contacted regarding the refusal fee.
If a shipment is refused and the package is delivered back to Water-Softeners-Filters.com damaged, a claim will be made with the shipping carrier. Claims (depending on the shipping carrier) can take up to 2 weeks. No credit or reimbursement will be made until the claim is approved by the shipping carrier.
If Water-Softeners-Filters.com receives a package marked “Undeliverable Address” the customer will be notified in order to obtain the correct address. The customer will be responsible for the additional actual cost to ship the package to the correct address (not the previous shipping amount of $6.95 or Standard Free Shipping).
If the customer does not want to package shipped back out to the correct address, they will be credited back less the shipping charges incurred by Water-Softeners-Filters.com to ship the original package out.
Packages Received "Return To Sender"
For packages that are marked "Return To Sender" (or are returned as undeliverable because the address was invalid or mail isn’t delivered by carrier to a customer’s provided address), we will notify you by email and you will have the option for the parcel to be re-sent or cancelled. If you would like us to resend your shipment, we will email you an invoice for the shipping cost to re-ship the package back out again.
If you prefer to cancel, we'll refund the price of your item excluding both the original shipping cost and the return shipping costs. You will have 3 business days to respond to the return-to-sender email. If no response is received, the order will be cancelled and refunded with our restocking policy fees applied.
Water-Softeners-Filters.com is not responsible for refunding or replacing losses associated with stolen packages that have been successfully delivered to the shipping address on record. Once a package has been successfully delivered by the carrier, Water Softeners and Filters has met its fulfillment and delivery responsibilities, where "successfully delivered" is defined as online confirmation that includes the delivery address showing at least city/state or zip code, delivery date, and the identity of the shipping company that delivered the package.
However, we will contact the carrier to verify proof of delivery, and if you can provide proof of non-delivery (doorbell camera, etc.) then we will initiate a delivery trace with the carrier. This process can take anywhere from 7-21 days while the carrier reviews the delivery route and investigates the delivery records for the driver.
If you believe your package was stolen after being delivered, please contact your local police and check with your insurance company to see if they cover losses due to theft. If possible, we highly recommend having your package delivered to your workplace if you are not home during the day to receive your shipment in person.
Returns can be made within 30-days from the date of shipment No returns will be accepted without a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, or out of context of the return policy detailed below.
To obtain a return authorization number, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and order number with your request for an RMA.
The following are the official guidelines for qualification of a return authorization number and purchase refund:
- All returns must be received by Water Softeners and Filters in the original packaging, unused, and have all original parts and components. A return will not be credited if the product has been used, damaged, or does not contain all of its original parts and components that were shipped.
- All units, systems, components, parts and filters will be inspected upon being returned; no refund will be issued for items damaged during installation or because of incorrect installation.
- Each return must be accompanied by an RMA number. Any return without an RMA number will not be processed and will be discarded. RMA numbers EXPIRE 30 days from the date they are given.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. We recommend customers use a shipment method that provides a tracking number to ensure that the package arrives back to our warehouse, as lost or damaged packages are the responsibility of the customer when returning product.
- Any return due to customer error in ordering will be accepted with an RMA number. The customer is responsible for return shipping and a 15-20% restocking fee that recovers the actual outgoing shipping costs associated with the original order.
- Merchandise received damaged during shipping may be returned within 15 days of receiving the product for replacement. No shipping charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Merchandise miss-shipped in error by Water Softeners and Filters will be returned at the expense of Water Softeners and Filters within 15 days of receiving the returned product. The proper product will be shipped to the customer with no shipping charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Water Softeners and Filters may, at its own discretion, decide to ship a product replacement before receiving the returned item.
- Restocking fees apply to all orders being returned.